Pulled Pork with Black Bean Spread
Talk about flavor!! This sandwich has it all. Each component is flavor full by itself but put them together and you have exploded the flavor profile.
- 4oz. pulled pork per sandwich (follow our recipe for making “Pulled Pork”)
- TBL of Black Bean Spread
- 1 Sesame Roll
- 1 Smashed Avocado
- 1 Tomato
- Grumbled Goat Cheese
- Cut roll and butter the black bean spread on each half.
- Sprinkle table spoon of goat chesse.
- Top off with avocado, slice of tomato and cilantro leafs.
- Liven it up with a light dusting of our Smokey Mountain Spicy Barbecue Seasoning.