Brio is a gas-fired oven that can also burn wood.
Can’t decide between the speed and convenience of a gas-fired oven and the romance and aroma of wood-fired? Brio is the answer! Brio is a gas-fired oven but, with the available hybrid kit, can also be used with wood. So, when everyone is hungry, you can get going quickly with gas. But when it’s all about the experience, you can use wood.
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the double layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have a higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been specially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf, or the dedicated Alfa base.
Introducing Alfa Heat Genius™ Technology!
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
vs ordinary lava stone or ceramic
Alfa uses an authentic firebrick in every pizza oven they make. This HeatKeeper firebrick, which they make in their factory in Rome, Italy, the home of pizza, absorbs and stores heat far better than the lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
This is crucial to baking a crispy, moist crust at precisely the right temperature, quickly and without burning.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
vs ordinary rock wool insulation (or no insulation at all)
The space between the two stainless steel walls on an Alfa Pizza Oven is filled with DoubleDown Superwool® insulation. This European ceramic fiber offers up to twice the heat resistance of the rock wool insulation used in other artisan at-home pizza ovens, which maintains the heat and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas. It also allows for faster heat recovery between pizzas and dramatically lowers the temperature of the outer oven wall.
Superwool® is a registered trademark of Morgan Advanced Materials
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
vs ordinary “up and out” chimneys
Other pizza ovens exhaust precious heat out of the chimney at the top of their oven. Up and out! Not Alfa.
The chimney may be at the top, but, thanks to the patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®, hot air circulates fully around the chamber and is driven back down to where it can heat the firebrick and pizza. This is key, as it ensures the proper temperatures required to bake both crust and toppings. The circulating heat then hits a deflector at the top of the oven and travels up an escape where it finally exits out the chimney. Around and down. Then up and out. Clever!