Perfect for small backyards, balconies or anywhere space is at a premium.
Very stylish and great for cooking pizza, bread, roasts, grilled meats, foods cooked in crockery, desserts, and everything else you love to cook in a traditional oven.
The oven is available in either a wood or gas version. Thanks to the available hybrid kit you may choose to cook with wood in your gas oven.
- Compact outdoor oven on wheels. Ready to cook in 5 minutes.
- It easily cooks 2 pizzas in 90 seconds and 2 kg of bread in a single batch.
- Mounted on a trolley with a stainless-steel side handle and two wheels to facilitate movement.
- The floor is made of interchangeable firebricks.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The stainless-steel door is fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle to open and close the oven without being burned.
- Open and close the oven door to adjust the temperature and the draught. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and the food is cooked by convection and conduction; when it’s open, the flame is higher to brown your food and make it crispier.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The stainless-steel front makes cleaning easier and the landing is useful for placing food and pans.
- The firewood may be arranged on the support surface waiting to be used.
Introducing Alfa Heat Genius™ Technology!
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
vs ordinary lava stone or ceramic
Alfa uses an authentic firebrick in every pizza oven they make. This HeatKeeper firebrick, which they make in their factory in Rome, Italy, the home of pizza, absorbs and stores heat far better than the lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
This is crucial to baking a crispy, moist crust at precisely the right temperature, quickly and without burning.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
vs ordinary rock wool insulation (or no insulation at all)
The space between the two stainless steel walls on an Alfa Pizza Oven is filled with DoubleDown Superwool® insulation. This European ceramic fiber offers up to twice the heat resistance of the rock wool insulation used in other artisan at-home pizza ovens, which maintains the heat and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas. It also allows for faster heat recovery between pizzas and dramatically lowers the temperature of the outer oven wall.
Superwool® is a registered trademark of Morgan Advanced Materials
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
vs ordinary “up and out” chimneys
Other pizza ovens exhaust precious heat out of the chimney at the top of their oven. Up and out! Not Alfa.
The chimney may be at the top, but, thanks to the patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®, hot air circulates fully around the chamber and is driven back down to where it can heat the firebrick and pizza. This is key, as it ensures the proper temperatures required to bake both crust and toppings. The circulating heat then hits a deflector at the top of the oven and travels up an escape where it finally exits out the chimney. Around and down. Then up and out. Clever!