Big enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds.
When you have a family full of hungry pizza lovers, you need the 4 Pizze from Alfa. This classic pizza oven is big enough to comfortably cook up to four pizzas at the same time to keep everyone happy. And, it’s wood-fired so everyone will appreciate the wonderful aroma and flavor imparted by the wood.
The 4 Pizze wood-burning oven is big enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 4 kg of bread per batch. A perfect match for your garden, you can also place it on a balcony or terrace. It comes with the refractory oven floor used for Alfa commercial models.
The stainless-steel dome allows you to get it up to the cooking temperature quickly, maintain the heat for a long time and keep the wood consumption to a minimum. Ceramic fibre, an excellent refractory material, is used to insulate the oven.
- The oven floor is made up of 3-cm thick interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it directly to food.
- Wood-fired garden pizza oven with stainless-steel dome that allows the oven to reach high temperatures by burning less firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time, leaving the outer parts cool to the touch.
- The oven has a pyrometer so that you can tell the average temperature in the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle providing a firm grip. By moving the door, you can adjust the draught of the oven and an eyehole allows you to check the food being cooked.
Introducing Alfa Heat Genius™ Technology!
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
vs ordinary lava stone or ceramic
Alfa uses an authentic firebrick in every pizza oven they make. This HeatKeeper firebrick, which they make in their factory in Rome, Italy, the home of pizza, absorbs and stores heat far better than the lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
This is crucial to baking a crispy, moist crust at precisely the right temperature, quickly and without burning.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
vs ordinary rock wool insulation (or no insulation at all)
The space between the two stainless steel walls on an Alfa Pizza Oven is filled with DoubleDown Superwool® insulation. This European ceramic fiber offers up to twice the heat resistance of the rock wool insulation used in other artisan at-home pizza ovens, which maintains the heat and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas. It also allows for faster heat recovery between pizzas and dramatically lowers the temperature of the outer oven wall.
Superwool® is a registered trademark of Morgan Advanced Materials
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
vs ordinary “up and out” chimneys
Other pizza ovens exhaust precious heat out of the chimney at the top of their oven. Up and out! Not Alfa.
The chimney may be at the top, but, thanks to the patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®, hot air circulates fully around the chamber and is driven back down to where it can heat the firebrick and pizza. This is key, as it ensures the proper temperatures required to bake both crust and toppings. The circulating heat then hits a deflector at the top of the oven and travels up an escape where it finally exits out the chimney. Around and down. Then up and out. Clever!