Alfa Ovens can be drop shipped to a residence with lift gate service. Call for a quote.
A garden wood-fired oven designed for the family.
Unique design with integrated side shelves and peel stand.
Number of pizzas: 4
Batch of bread: 4 kg (8,8 lbs)
Number of people: 10 to 20
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top, Top + base or Top + table version.
Cooking floor is 31.5″W x 23.6″D = 743 sq. in.
Its size and mouth are big enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 9 pounds of bread in a single batch. It’s the wood-burning oven for the garden, the balcony or the terrace. It features the refractory floor of commercial ovens.
The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach operating temperature quickly. The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time and cuts down wood consumption. It comes with very useful stainless-steel side shelves to put trays, ingredients, dishware and anything you need for cooking.
With the built-in peel holder, your tools will be always at hand.
- The oven floor is made of 1,2 in thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- Wood-fired garden oven with stainless-steel dome to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- Ceramic fiber insulation to keep the heat for a long time inside the oven.
- It comes with a pyrometer to know the right temperature of the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The wide door is fitted with a double ergonomic wood handle for a firm grip. By opening or closing it, you can adjust the oven draft.
- The built-in rear wheels allow you to move the oven wherever you want, easily and rapidly.
- The peel holder allows you to put your cooking tools away.
- The functional side shelves, the defining feature of the 4 Pizze oven, are sized to support the instruments needed for prepping and cooking.
- When your 4 Pizze is delivered on your doorstep, just insert the flue, screw in the shelves and get the party started!