Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Moderno Series.
Its size and technical features make it more akin to a commercial oven. It has been designed to feed a large crowd.
With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits.
If you like to entertain, and you want to impress, Allegro is the Alfa Pizza Oven for you. Allegro is wood-fired so you and your guests will get the complete wood-fired experience. And, Allegro can cook 4 to 5 pizzas at once so it can handle even the largest backyard get-together.
- The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little wood and reduced gas consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The colored parts of the oven have been treated with powder coating which is resistant to high temperatures.
Introducing Alfa Heat Genius™ Technology!
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
vs ordinary lava stone or ceramic
Alfa uses an authentic firebrick in every pizza oven they make. This HeatKeeper firebrick, which they make in their factory in Rome, Italy, the home of pizza, absorbs and stores heat far better than the lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
This is crucial to baking a crispy, moist crust at precisely the right temperature, quickly and without burning.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
vs ordinary rock wool insulation (or no insulation at all)
The space between the two stainless steel walls on an Alfa Pizza Oven is filled with DoubleDown Superwool® insulation. This European ceramic fiber offers up to twice the heat resistance of the rock wool insulation used in other artisan at-home pizza ovens, which maintains the heat and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas. It also allows for faster heat recovery between pizzas and dramatically lowers the temperature of the outer oven wall.
Superwool® is a registered trademark of Morgan Advanced Materials
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
vs ordinary “up and out” chimneys
Other pizza ovens exhaust precious heat out of the chimney at the top of their oven. Up and out! Not Alfa.
The chimney may be at the top, but, thanks to the patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®, hot air circulates fully around the chamber and is driven back down to where it can heat the firebrick and pizza. This is key, as it ensures the proper temperatures required to bake both crust and toppings. The circulating heat then hits a deflector at the top of the oven and travels up an escape where it finally exits out the chimney. Around and down. Then up and out. Clever!