It is the best-selling wood-fired pizza oven. Compact in size, it can cook meals in just 5 minutes.
Number of pizzas: 2
Batch of bread: 2 kg (4,4 lbs)
Number of people: 8 to 18
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top, Top + base or Top + table version.
Cooking floor is 23.6″W x 19.7″D = 465 sq. in.
Compact wood-burning oven for pizza and bread. Fit for balconies, terraces and gardens; easily movable thanks to the built-in wheels.
Refractory oven floor and stainless-steel dome enable it to reach operating temperature in 5 minutes.
- Compact outdoor oven on wheels. Ready to cook in 5 minutes.
- It easily cooks 2 pizzas in 90 seconds and 5 lbs of bread in a single batch.
- Mounted on a cart with a stainless-steel side handle and two wheels to facilitate movement.
- The floor is made of interchangeable firebricks.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- The stainless-steel door comes with an ergonomic wood handle to open and close the oven without being burned.
- Open and close the oven door to adjust the temperature and the draft. When the door is closed the flame is weaker and the food is cooked by convection and conduction; when it’s open, the flame is higher to brown your food and make it crispier.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The stainless-steel front makes cleaning easier and the landing is useful for placing food and pans.
- The firewood may be arranged on the support surface waiting to be used.
- When your 5 Minuti is delivered on your doorstep, it is nearly ready for use. Just insert the flue and mount the cart.