“Lamb chops are a favorite with the GrillBillies crew. They are simple to prepare and so delicious. There’s no need to overdo it with this tasty meat, season it and go to the grill, smoker or oven broiler. These chops also make a great appetizer to “hold over” your guests while doing your long cooks on the smoker.”
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Obie-Cue’s Double Garlic Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Smokin’ Guns Hot
- Mix the rosemary, basil and oil together. Rub this mixture onto the lamb chops on both sides. Season with Obie-Cue’s Double Garlic Pepper followed by Smokin Guns Hot and allow to sit for about 30 mins. Note- Smokin Guns Hot has a slight kick but will not be overpowering.
- While the chops are sitting preheat your grill, smoker or broiler. Place the chops on your cooker. On a grill or broiler set for medium to high heat. On a smoker shoot for 300 degrees. Place lamb chops in the cooker, and cook to your desired temperature for doness (medium rare 135-medium 145). Remove, plate and eat!