Killer Pork Belly Sandwich Recipe
275-300 Degrees F
3-3.5 Hours (check at 2.5 hours)
- Fire up your smoker or grill and bring it up to temp.
- Add smoking wood to your smoker, or if using a grill set up for offset cooking, add your pellets.
- Put the belly on a rack with a pan underneath.
- Place the belly in the cooker.
- Remove the belly when it reaches an internal temp of 190 degrees.
- Cover and let sit for 15 minutes
- Fry the eggs sunny side up well done.
- While the belly rests, apply a light coat of BBQ sauce to the bun.
- Slice belly into thin strips and apply 4-6 oz. to the bun
- Top with one egg, arugula, pickles and sprinkle with olive oil
Get Personalized Advice
Our team of barbecue experts is ready to listen to your needs, answer your questions, and help you create the food of your dreams. Contact us or visit us using the form and map below.