This is a recipe that everyone seems to really enjoy when we serve it at the store. We normally cook the wings on a Meadow Creek BBQ 26S or 42 but they can just as easily be cooked any grill.
- Split Jumbo Chicken Wings (base quantity on # of guests)
- 1.1 lbs. Heath Riles Chicken Brine
- 13.5 oz. Willingham’s Original Mild Seasoning
Grill direct heat.
25- 30 minutes (dependent on grill temp)
- Mix Chicken Brine according to label instructions.
- Let wings brine for 2-3 hours.
- Rinse wings and dry.
- Put wings in a plastic bag and add enough Willingham’s Original Mild to sufficiently coat the wings (for a little “kick” add a small amount of Willingham’s Hot Stuff).
- Let wings sit in the fridge for about an hour.
- Place wings on a hot grill.
- Turn as needed to keep from burning.
- Wings are ready when the internal temp reaches 165 to 175 degrees.
- Remove and serve.