“If you look through cookbooks you will find 100’s of ways to cook meatloaf but nothing comes close to cooking a smoked meatloaf on your smoker. Fairly uncomplicated and once prepped it is an easy recipe for the family or guests”.
- 3 lbs. ground beef (80/20)
- ½ medium onion, minced
- ½ medium bell pepper, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ stacks Ritz crackers
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan and Romano cheese mixture
- 1/3 cup of Redneck BBQ Lab Beef Rub
- ¼ cup of Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- ½ size aluminum pan
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread the mix evenly in the pan.
- Cut 3 slits halfway up each side of the aluminum pan to allow smoke to enter and to let grease escape.
- Cook uncovered for about 2 ½ to 3 hours at 225 degrees.
- Remove from the pit and pour the BBQ sauce on top.
- Put the pan back on the pit for about another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook until the internal temp is 170 to 175.