The Meadow Creek TS 120 is the perfect offset reverse flow smoker for smaller catering events and BBQ competitions. It comes standard with 2 cooking grates and room for an optional third grate. The standard warming box has 3 racks to accommodate half tin catering trays.
The TS 120 can easily cook a 100 lb. pig, 16 butts, 10 Racks of Ribs, 10 Whole Briskets, 24 Whole chickens etc.
Add a BBQ 42 or 26S Chicken Cooker and you have all your “bases covered”.
- Stainless Steel Slide Out Grate
- Reverse Flow Draft
- Positive Lock Latches
- Built in Water Pan
- Ball Valve Drain
- 1 Shelf On Outside
- Charcoal Grate In Firebox
- Ash Slide Out Pan
- 18” Highway Wheels
- Stainless Steel Exterior Shelves (custom, included)
- Charcoal Pullout Basket (custom, included)
- Spare Tire, Mounted (custom, included)
- Warming Box with 3 Shelves
Overall Dimensions 75”H x 90”L x 46”W Top Grate Dimensions 20” x 41 ¾” Stainless Steel Bottom Grate Dimensions 22” x 41 ¾” Stainless Steel Net Weight: 780 lbs. Shipping Weight 895 lbs. Metal Thickness 13 Gauge