With the brand new COMBI42, you can finally do it all. This shockingly competent cooker combines the best features of our popular BBQ42 and PR42 models to feed your backyard party or cater your event with equal ease.
Flip chicken with the pivoting double-sided cooking grate, or swap in the stationary grate and removable drip pan to roast whole pigs or smoke ribs and briskets over indirect heat. Need to sear some burgers or steaks? Simply raise the adjustable charcoal pan insert to put the heat exactly where you need it.
Consider upgrading with the optional charcoal pullout for managing the fire on a longer cook.
The COMBI42 is the most versatile cooker we’ve ever built. With the power to flip chicken, roast pigs, and smoke pork butts on one grill, this just might be the last cooker you buy!
Charcoal/wood-fired. Not available in gas/propane. Holds approximately 34 lbs. of bone-in chicken in the pivoting grate or a hog up to 125 pounds (live weight).
Features of the COMBI42 Grill
- 12″ hinged lid provides clearance for pigs and other large cuts of meat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rods and easy to clean.
- Double-sided pivoting grate for flipping chicken, potatoes, and other foods
- Stationary grate for roasting pigs and smoking other meats with indirect heat
- Removable charcoal pan insert/grill pan, 13-gauge
- Charcoal vent
- Charcoal pan height adjustment brackets for searing burgers and steaks with direct heat
- Removable slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- 13″ pneumatic tires
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Calibratable stainless steel thermometer