The top lid gives you plenty of control over a hot fire. Leave the lid open for darker, more crispy skin on your chicken, or close the lid for beautiful, golden-brown skin. Height adjustment brackets for the charcoal pan let you bring the heat closer to the grate for steaks or hundreds of hamburgers and hotdogs.
Charcoal/wood-fired. Not available in gas/propane. Holds 40+ lbs. of chicken (1 case of legs and thighs).
Check out the BBQ96 Chicken Cooker if you need more cooking space.
- A top lid gives you control over a hot fire. Leave the lid open for darker and more crispy skin on your chicken or close the lid for beautiful, golden-brown skin.
- A double-sided grate makes it easy to turn the entire rack of meat with one hand. The stainless steel grate never rusts and is easy to maintain, for many years of enjoyment.
- Height adjustment brackets for the charcoal pan let you bring the heat closer to the grate for thinner foods you want to cook with more intense heat, such as steaks, hamburgers, and hotdogs.
- The optional griddle lets you fry eggs, bacon, and pancakes.
Features of the BBQ42 BBQ Pit
- 5″ Hinged Lid
- Rotating double-sided grate made of food-grade T304 stainless steel rod which won’t rust.
- Charcoal Pan Insert
- Vents in Lid
- Charcoal Pan Height Adjustment Brackets
- 13″ Tires
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Calibratable Stainless Steel Thermometer