Very few will turn down a good brisket sandwich. This recipe brings it to a new level. Serve as a full sandwich or as an appetizer. Either way it will be a big hit.
- 3oz. of smoked brisket per sandwich (follow our recipe for making “Smoked Brisket”)
- Potato Roll Slider Rolls
- Provolone Cheese
- White Onion
- Holy Smoke BBQ Sliced Pickles
- Slice brisket thin.
- Top with white onion and one slice of provolone cheese.
- Place sandwiches in a heated smoker, grill or oven and melt the cheese.
- Finish off by topping with a couple of slices of pickles.