Whether you are cooking on gas or charcoal grill this finishing glaze will kick your chicken up a notch.
- 16 oz. of Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- 12 oz. of cherry jelly with whole cherries
- 2 tsp of Heath Riles Honey Chipotle
- 1 lime
- 4 oz. of grenadine
- Mix sauce and cherry jelly 60/40.
- Puree in a blender until the whole cherries are totally blend with the sauce and jelly.
- Add the grenadine and squeeze lime into the mix and further blend.
- Cook the chicken to an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- Lightly glaze the chicken on both sides and continue to cook another 10 minutes.