- Grate Size (1): 18″ x 20″
- Grate Material: Solid 304L Stainless Steel
- Cooking Surface: 18″ x 20″
- Versatile design allows to slow cook/smoke at 200 degrees or seer/grill with surface temps up to 750 degrees.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Power Source: Liquid Propane
- Front shelf with utensil holder
- Removable side shelves that double as heat tray
- 3″ easy read Thermometer with long stem for more accurate temperature.
- Liquid holding pans for moistening food, this also allows cooking with flavor enhancers, e.g: OJ, beer, apple juice…
- Self-igniting wood chip tray for smoking and enhanced flavor
- Made with heavy gauge carbon steel construction for life
- Two solid rubber wheels and two swivel castor wheels with locks for ease of movement
- Heavy swivel casters on front
The versatile design of the Smokin’ Cajun Grill allows you to slow smoke at 250° or sear/grill with surface temps up to 750°. This grill also comes with solid stainless steel grills grates that gives you a cooking surface of 18″ x 20″. This grill is a great size for medium sized families. This grill is equipped with 8″ solid rubber wheels and a front axle with castors making this grill easy to move. The burner, which is the same burner flue as we use in the Cajun Fryer, will resist the problems plaguing other grills. These other open flame burners will quickly start to rust out and become inefficient. On the other hand by using our burner flue the Smokin’ Cajun Grill resists damage due to corrosion. It also does not allow any propane, carbon monoxide or other gases inside the cooking chamber. This will give you better, more natural tasting foods. Each grill is also equipped with a hydration pans to ensure juicy moist food and a chip tray to allow you add wood chips to your grilling plans. Made from solid carbon steel with a high temp charcoal gray finish, this grill will withstand many years of use. This grill is set up for liquid propane and is for outdoor use only!
Left to Right: 43″
Front to Back: 30″
If you need this grill by a certain date, please contact us by phone to place you order. Normal shipping will occur within 3 to 4 business days.