The Phoenix Grill is more than a grill — it’s a complete outdoor cooking system!
Easy enough for a beginner to use but built with all the quality and cooking features for the serious griller. This new outdoor cooking platform allows you to grill, roast, steam, and smoke foods. Designed to enhance the flavor of the food, features have been built-in to reduce flavor-damaging flare-ups. Grill with worry-free confidence that you will get great-tasting food and consistent results.
Cast Aluminum End Caps for greater stability with Black Aluminized or Stainless Steel Grill Head. Aluminum or Stainless Steel Column encloses propane cylinder. Supported by a solid Cast Aluminum Base with 6″ rubber wheels.
- ProFire Grills and MHP have designed this heavy-duty Cast Aluminum Drip Pan that sits over the burners. Heat rises around the Drip Pan, making it virtually flare-up free. Pour water into the Drip Pan. Once hot, it steams the food.
- Solid Brass Valve and Bucket provide easy draining & disposal of the drip pan’s fluids.
- MHP’s unique Stainless Steel Mesh Cooking Grid offers over 400 sq. inches of cooking area and provides a smooth surface to cook fish, veggies or any food.
- Solid Brass Dual Valve provides separate left and right heat control from 250 to 500 degrees.
- 25,000 BTU Dual Stainless Steel Burner provides precise heat for both sides of the grilling area.
- An Electronic Ignition System with stainless steel gas collector box provides dependable starts.
- Providing further control of the grill temperature are these Vents with a damper slide.
- Stainless Steel Heat Indicator monitors the grill’s temperature.
- HP invented the swivel Sta-Kool Stainless Steel Handle, which makes it safe and easy to open the lid.
- Two Stainless Steel Side Shelves are included to offer more outdoor cooking space.