MMS-36 was designed with the avid Backyard Pro in mind. If you want a high-quality backyard smoker this is the one. With up to 10 sq. ft. of cooking capacity, it can easily handle the volume of meats one needs to cook for a great backyard barbecue.
If you’re a traditional stick burner enthusiast and prefer wood as your primary fuel source, then this is the smoker for you. Our H20 Water Cookers are the industry leader in indirect smoking.
The Waterpan™ Technology combined with the automated water fill system offers you the opportunity to cook low and slow or hot and fast. The H20 is perfect for competition Q fully welded and 100% insulated maintaining consistent cook temps regardless of weather conditions. No need to open the doors and lose heat to rotate your award-winning meats.
- 100% Fully Insulated with a Military Grade Insulation
- Automatic Water System
- Durable Black Powdercoat Finish with zinc primer base coat
- Water Pan that runs the entire length of the cook chamber
- Firebox with SS Slide Damper Assembly
- (2) Chimney Stacks with SS Slide Damper Assembly
- Myron Mixon Smokers Temperature Gauge
- 6” Casters (2 Rigid, 2 Swivel)
- Barn Door style doors
- Myron Mixon Front Shelf
- Stainless Steel Handle
- (3) Steel Cook Grates
- Sight Glass
- 1.5” Drain
- Myron Mixon Badge of Approval
|Cooking Capacity||up to 10 sq. ft.|
|Cooking Racks||(2) 33″x21.75″|
|Baby Backs Ribs||12|
|St. Louis Ribs||10|
|Boston Butts||14 (8#)|
|Hog||60# (head off)|