Meadow Creek SK23 Steak Grill
Request a Quote
A compact charcoal grill for steak competitions, backyard barbecues, tailgating parties, and camping trips.
- Includes FREE set of Grill Grates with Tool. ($99 value)
- Quickly heats up to 400–600 degrees F.
- For direct heat grilling of steaks, brats, burgers, and hotdogs, etc.
- Handmade in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania by a brand with 40-years of experience.
- Burns either lump charcoal or charcoal briquettes.
- Compact for storing and traveling.
Are you looking for a compact charcoal grill that heats up quickly to 600 degrees F and cooks competition-worthy steaks or anything else you wish to cook with direct heat? There are plenty of uses for this versatile little grill, including backyard cookouts, camping trips, a day at the park, and even a professional SCA competition.
The firebox divider makes it easy to build a 2-zone fire for grilling thick-cut steaks and other foods that require 2-stage cooking.
The grill comes with an aluminum half pan which functions as the ash pan. Ask your dealer about upgrading to a stainless steel pan or purchase one at your favorite restaurant/catering supply store