- Grate Size (1): 12″ x 18″
- Grate Material: Solid 304L Stainless Steel
- Easy to read 3″ Thermometer with long stem for more accurate temperature
- Made with heavy gauge carbon steel construction for longer life
- Liquid Holding Pan for moistening, this also allows for cooking with flavor enhancers, eg: OJ, Beer, Fruit Juices…
- Self-igniting woof chip tray for smoking and enhanced flavor
- Two solid rubber wheels and two swivel castors for ease of movement
The versatile design of the Smokin’ Cajun Grill allows you to slow smoke at 250° or sear/grill with surface temps up to 750°. This grill also comes with solid stainless steel grills grates that gives you a cooking surface of 12″ x 18″. With its compact design it is a perfect traveling companion. Whether going to the lake, camp ground or to the game for tailgating, it will travel easily. The junior grills roots was to fit inside most RV’s equipment bays. This grill is equipped with 8″ solid rubber wheels and a front axle with castors making this grill easy to move. The burner, which is the same burner flue as we use in the Cajun Fryer, will resist the problems plaguing other grills. These other open flame burners will quickly start to rust out and become inefficient. On the other hand by using our burner flue the Smokin’ Cajun Grill will resists damage due to corrosion. It also does not allow any propane, carbon monoxide or other gases inside the cooking chamber. This will give you better, more natural tasting foods. Each grill is also equipped with a hydration pans to ensure juicy moist food and a chip tray to allow you add wood chips to your grilling plans. Made from solid carbon steel with a high temp charcoal gray finish, this grill will withstand many years of use. This grill is set up for liquid propane and is for outdoor use only!
Left to Right: 27″
Front to Back: 21″
If you need this grill by a certain date, please contact us by phone to place you order. Normal shipping will occur within 3 to 4 business days.